At the moment I am pretty much stuck at home. But that doesn’t mean I am not looking for what is out there and banning my head at the wall at what I am missing. So, if you have time on your hands and a bit of money saved up, take a look at these suggestion and start packing your bags.
1) Huge saving on TGV fares – http://www.raileurope.co.uk/Default.aspx?tabid=3456
2) For great self catering accommodation at great value check out this site – http://www.hoseasons.co.uk/
3) How does Antigua sound? You can find really cheap flights if you check out – http://www.condor.com/eu/index.jsp
4) There are plenty of last minute deals here http://www.1-2-fly.com/last-minute/, you can definitely find one to suite you.
5) Still into skiing, no problem, here’s a great site – http://www.tiscover.com
What else can I say but have a safe trip.
The photo was found at the following address: