I’d love to hear from you, especially because I have so much to say, I’d give reading a go any time. So, don’t be shy, drop me a note, even if it’s just to say hi.
- GENERAL INQUIRES,
- PRODUCT SUBMISSION (we do accept those, but only if they are either kids or travel related and please no Kickstarter campaigns. We only write about things we actually review. Otherwise we call it advertisting),
- ADVERTISING (media kit and rates available on request),
- WRITING or SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS (I have so much to say on a variety of topics, so just ask),
- SUGGESTIONS (can we make it better?),
- CRITICS (oh, no, please be gentle) ….
2 thoughts on “Get In Touch”
Hi there! We are Americans living in Moscow, Russia and like you, we absolutely LOVE traveling! What a treat to see your blog (we are not as good about sharing our adventures with the world!) Your recent post about Japan was hilarious and spot on (I went to school there as a kid and we took our boys there in 2013).
Love, love, love what you said about no need to go to kid-friendly destinations and how kids just want to spend time with their parents.
In short, you guys rock! Keep traveling, keep sharing, and keep inspiring Americans to remember how big and beautiful planet Earth is, and that the world is so much bigger than a white picket fence and a “safe” swath of beach sand at a fancy resort in a kid-trendy Carribean destination which is too close to home.
Good luck and go coold kids, go!!!
From Moscow with adoration for your cool and brave adventurous spirit,
Thank you Olga for such beautiful words. If you are traveling with your kids then I can say you must be pretty cool too :). We loved Japan and are already thinking when can we go visit it again. I think it kind of ruined us for other places… or at least spoiled us. Keep exploring – perhaps we meet on our adventures and thanks again for taking time to stop by and comment.