Few days ago Tripadvisor released its mesmerizing list of the Best Beaches in the world. Even if you are not planning a vacation sometime soon, you should just enjoy the photos and for a moment picture yourself brushing sand of your feet instead of constantly battling with snow. Nothing like a little daydreaming. The winners include all the best places to sit back and relax in Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Europe, South America, the South Pacific, the U.K., and the U.S. Though the awards are determined based on the quantity and quality of traveler reviews and ratings for beaches on TripAdvisor gathered over a 12-month period and these beaches are nothing short of amazing, in my opinion there are few incredible places missing. In Croatia. How is there not one beach from Croatia is beyond me. But judge for yourself.
Top 10 Travelers’ Choice Beaches in the World:
1. Baia do Sancho, Fernando de Noronha, Brazil
2. Grace Bay, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
3. Rabbit Beach, Lampedusa, Italy
4. Playa Paraiso Beach, Cayo Largo, Cuba
5. Playa de Ses Illetes, Formentera, Spain
6. Anse Lazio, Praslin Island, Seychelles
7. White Beach, Boracay, Philippines
8. Flamenco Beach, Culebra, Puerto Rico
9. Whitehaven Beach, Whitsunday Island, Australia
10. Elafonissi Beach, Elafonissi, Greece
Here are a few places I think are absolutely missing. All these beaches are in and around Makarska, in my very biased opinion the best place there is.
Now, who’s ready for Summer to come?